Saturday, May 29, 2010

My first outing from NorthEast (journey to Noida sector 12-22)

I am going to tell you all about my journey from Guwahati to Noida , sector 12-22 in the year Dec 2009.

I had never been out of Assam from my Child Hood.

So I was very excited to travel out of Assam for the first time .

I had tried many times to convince my parents that I want to go outside Assam at least for one time .

Due to some problems I was not able to make it . I thought after getting my B.E results I would go to Bangalore and I would search job .

My brother advised me not to go there since at that time the world was suffering from Recession , So it would be very difficult to get job there .

Ok let me introduce my brother , My bro 's name is Firoz Ali Ahmed , He has done his B.Tech in Civil Engg. from NIT Silchar in the year 2004,presently he is working as a Senior Technical Officer in Ambuja Cements Limited , Guwahati . My brother is very brilliant and he is a good responsible person and kind hearted man . He always guides me to take good decisions and he is like a good friend and very helpful in nature. I will continue about him later . let me continue from where I have left about my journey .

Then one of my senior told me that Oracle is recruiting Freshers , and he told me to apply there . I was very excited that as I was going to appear for exams of such a famed company and I started preparing for the Oracle Online Written test .

A few week later I got an email that I had cleared the Test and My Interview was scheduled on 3rd December 2009 . I had decided to appear for the same and told my parents and bro that I want to appear , they said "yes, You Must Go ".

My Brother arranged my Train Ticket on 29 th Dec. And my journey started there ......

I will tell you after this, tomorrow ......So , be with me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment