Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hard Work comes before Smart Work ...

Hi all,Let me tell you from my experience .

After passing my BE exams , I joined a Software Company , it is headquartered in Guwahati.There I joined as a Software Developer(Trainee) .

My interview was on 21st August 2009 and I joined on 24th August 2009.

There I was given the Asterisk Domain.Asterisk falls under Telecom Domain.

It was very new to me. Then I started hardworking to learn Asterisk as soon as possible such that I could be involved in a live project . It tooks me about 1 months to gather knowledge about Asterisk with practical implementations.

It was my hard work that helped me in learning Asterisk . Now I am capable to give Asterisk training to anyone .

After that I had been involved in a live project .Now hard work could not do the role , now smart work comes into play . And yes with the smart work I took the project progress from 20% to 90%.

After two months from my joining, One of my senior told me that Android will take the world market in Mobile Domain , It was like a challenge for me and I am always interested in learning challenging things like Frameworks , programming languages .

So I started learning Android from my home .

Then I started Android Programming and I have developed 3 applications yet and I will never stop doing Android programming.

Guys don't afraid of learning new technologies !!! At least Give a try.

First do hard work , grab the basic concepts and then you will be able to do smart work !!!!

4 comments:

  1. true right said .... the drive is the passion and thirst for me... once saturated noting can motivate you... irrespective of any kind of work..
    Keep the zeal .. and the fire burning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nabamita for such a nice words and ya i will keep it up ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish all luck n success...n m sure ur commitment,dedication,toil n hard work will definitely take u to ur destination very soon...the way may be long...but u will reach fast there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up your good work cyberfighter ;)

    ReplyDelete