Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My first outing from NorthEast (journey to Noida sector 12-22)(contd..)

Before my journey starts ...

The first question that came to my mind was "Where to put-up??" . Obviously , I had to find some accomodation.

I started thinking about my friends .Then it struck my mind that Raj kumar,my childhood friend is doing a job at Tech Mahindra. He and his big bro are staying together at Noida sector 12-22.and incidently my another friend Pradip was also staying with them.I told Raj and he was happy to hear that we were going to meet each other after 9 years.

My journey Started.......

In my compartment I met a family from Haryana along with some Army persons.I started talking with the jawans about their life in Indian Army .

I was quite impressed , they told me about wars and all about their conquests. But they had a good life there inside the Army.They asked me about my family,my education and we exchanged a few more words.

They asked me " Why dont you join the Indian Army ?" saying that there are good vacancies for Engineers in our Indian Army.

To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment